1. micksmixxx says:

    The first, and best, thing to do is get your blood sugar (glucose) levels under control and keep them there.

    I agree with A Thorne that you need to see your doctor to have this evaluated. You MAY well need to be referred on to see a genito-urinary specialist who can arrange for formal testing to be carried out.

    There are a number of medications … oral ones, such as Sildenafil (Viagra), Cialis (Tadalafil), and Levitra (Vardenafil) … injections, such as Caverject … suppositories, such as MUSE (a pellet that you insert into the urethra) … as well as vacuum therapy (pump devices) that cause you to gain an erection by engorging the penis with blood. You then need to apply a rubberised band around the base of the penis to keep that blood in place. As a last resort, there are prostheses (implants), but you really would be better off by seeing your doctor.

    Do NOT take any of the oral medications without first being assessed as they do have some quite drastic side-effect when used with other drugs.

Comments are closed.